The greater part of Delaware (also known as the first state) is on the Atlantic Coastal plain. Delaware stretches from 9 miles to 35 miles across, and 96 miles long, totaling only 1,954 square miles, this makes it the second smallest state, only after Rhode Island. The northern piece of the state is on the Piedmont level, a sloping zone between the Appalachian Mountains and the Atlantic seaside plain. The isolating line runs east-west between the urban areas of Wilmington and Newark. Being a seaside state, Delaware has an above average elevation, around 60 feet above ocean level, making it the most reduced altitude of any state. Delaware is one of the Mid-Atlantic states situated in the Northeast central city district of the United States. It is skirted toward the south and west by Maryland, toward the north by Pennsylvania, and toward the upper east by New Jersey. The state takes its name from Thomas West, third Baron De La Warr, an English aristocrat and Virginia’s first provincial representative, after whom what is currently called Cape Henlopen was initially named.
Home Warranty Plans in Delaware
Home warranty plans in Delaware are an important instrument for anyone who’s a property holder. Having Delaware home warranty coverage set up for your home shields you and your family from unexpected financial burdens, you wouldn’t want to cancel that family trip to DisneyWorld on account of a malfunctioning water heater or furnace. Our arrangements ensure the functionality of all these systems and appliances in your home. For example, your plumbing system, electrical system, air conditioner, furnace, and so much more!
For mortgage holders and new purchasers, a Liberty Home Guard Delaware home warranty can:
- Help provide alleviation of added stress and worries from unforeseen events. If you’re covered, we’ll always have your back!.
- Get you a faster response time from one of our thoroughly vetted and licensed technicians.
- Placing a service request has never been easier! You can reach us either on the web with your own customer login portal or via telephone – 24/7 365 days a year at 833-544-8273 (833-LHGUARD).
LESS THAN $1.50 A DAY!
LESS THAN $1 A DAY!
LESS THAN $1 A DAY!
Already a Home Owner in Delaware?
Liberty Home Guard offers a plethora of advantages for homeowners in Delaware, including but not limited to:
- Helping shield your home and budget from exorbitant costs and surprising breakdowns of covered systems and appliances.
- No home inspection reports are required to purchase or obtain service with a Liberty Home Guard home protection plan, but if you do have one it’s always a great idea to share it with us. This way we have a better sense and understanding for how your home functions on a day to day basis.
- Age does not play a factor here at Liberty Home Guard, your systems and appliances are never too old to be protected. As long as everything is in proper working order with no pre-existing conditions, coverage will be provided and you’ll have one less thing to worry about!
Home warranty plans in Delaware with Liberty Home Guard offer sound peace of mind for not if but when breakdowns occur on covered systems or appliances. Maybe you have an older parent on a fixed income, or are a proprietor with an investment property? Our arrangements are an ideal solution for when additional assistance is required for home repairs. Regardless of whether you are a new homeowner, or if you’re onto your next rental property, this level of protection will add value to your life! If you’re looking for true serenity at home, we suggest you visit a buddhist monk, however in regards to your systems and appliances, there is a Liberty Home Guard home warranty plan for that! In your time of need we will always be there every step of the way. We take pride in our customer service and want to provide you with the best level of it during an unfortunate time. In our experience we find our customers to be happier here with us, with an above average renewal rate to prove their satisfaction. When you live in the first state, your first choice for home warranties in Delaware should be Liberty Home Guard!